The GF AF Expo in New Jersey had lots of great products – from gluten free to gluten and dairy free to nut free and GMO free. So I wanted to share with you some of the top new foods from this expo that had 100-plus vendors and over 3,000 attendees!
In addition to my previous top 10 snacks and my top 15 inside the home products including King Arthur Flour, Rudi’s, San-J and Udi’s, the best new gluten and allergy free finds for me from the NJ expo include:
- Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream bar from So Delicious – love their coconut yoghurt and other ice cream bars too!
- Mini Peanut Cups from Premium Chocolatiers – these tasted just like I remember Reese’s peanut butter cups but don’t have gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts as they use Wow butter and Kosher too… can’t wait to try their upcoming allergy free snickers and M&M like candy.
- Bread mixes from Luce’s Gluten Free Artisan Bread – loved the Italian and Sourdough the best but they also had buckwheat and flatbread (Note: these mixes are egg free, nut free and soy free, too).
- Flatbread Crisps from Goldbaums – they just came out with 3 flavors of crisps and I loved the Just Salt and French Onion. These are also Kosher and GMO free with only 39 calories in each crisp!
- Grammy Crisps from Crunchmaster – these cinnamon and sugar crisps have only 2 grams of fat, are 130 calories for 25 crisps (30 g) and are certified peanut free too!
- With all these goodies, it was great to find a tasty protein mix from PlantFusion which is only made from plant sources and organic ingredients including sprouted quinoa and amaranth. It is vegan, low glycemic, and non- GMO with 21 grams of concentrated protein in one 30 grams scoop. Even tasted good mixed with water!
- There were 6 gluten free beer companies at the expo and I was able to taste test each of these! As the North American representative for the 1st gluten free beer festival a couple of years ago, I am saving my thoughts on these beers for a separate post so stay tuned!
Hope you enjoy these new gluten and allergy free foods as much as I do!
Also check out fast food chains, restaurants, gluten free bakeries, nut free bakeries and stores in New Jersey and across the US!
Find Translation Cards and Travel Kits: